Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New RHC Video Compilation of Dance Club Photographs from Titanium Club in Middletown from Thursday, December 29, 2011 through New Year's Eve with Yours Truly as one of the Featured Dancers

RHC (R.Hope Company) a dance club promotion group founded by my friend Ryan Estevez has put together a new 2 min. 34 sec. video compilation of the photographs documenting the parties at Titanium Club in Middletown from Thursday, December 29, 2011 through the really big New Year's Eve blast on Saturday night, December 31, 2011.  As usual, they give yours truly a prominent place in this selection of the photos in the video.  The way dance clubs work nowadays, the promoters decide who gets in and who stays out of a dance club. They know the riff raff and the troublemakers, so they must feel I'm not in either category because they always make me feel welcome.  Like my mother Helen before me, I try to be the life of the party, along with anyone else who likes that role, and I do try to get as many people to get out on the dance floor by just dancing with abandon even when nobody else, or very few people, are dancing.

Here's the link to the video:   http://youtu.be/PdygvQvnw4A     Enjoy!  It's short and has cool music.

No comments:

Post a Comment